A Brief Description
Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) is a GUI-based VPS management system with a complete Linux KVM, OpenVZ, Xen Paravirtualization and Xen HVM support. It is a virtual server control panel from SolusLabs Ltd. There are many control panels intended to keep running with the VPS however truly outstanding in the rundown is the Solus Virtual Manager. SolusVM allows users and their clients to manage and control a VPS cluster with utmost security.
Few Salient Features of SolusVM
SolusVM is anything but difficult to utilize and has an assortment of security features and additionally various Administrator highlights. These work pair to give the client precisely the lord of modified administration administrations he or she requires. Below are the highlighted features:
- SolusVM offers a multi-layered security These include 7 layers of cluster authentication, one of a kind information encryption per installment.
- Support System: Full OpenVZ, Linux KVM, Xen Paravirtualization and Xen HVM support are included in Solus VM.
- SolusVM enables user to manage from one central point. Hence allowing user to change root passwords, hostnames, reinstall the operating system and refresh personal information whenever required.
- The framework utilizes an elite C based core system which gives it a high performance There are separate areas for client and admin.
- Users can add, remove or edit virtual servers, clients, resellers and slaves as per requirement. The client may include or alter IP addresses also at whatever point the need emerges for the same.
- Two licenses namely Master and Slave license add up as the most considerable component. A Master license is a must in every virtualization structure. This license signifies the mainframe of the system. The Master license is the center of the system from where the whole system works. The Slave licenses, then again, work as nodes along the parts of this webbed virtualization structure. Their action might be observed by the center Master licenses.
SolusVM is valuable to anybody with a VPS facilitating bundle who needs to oversee and screen their VPSs, including designers, website administrators and any individual who runs an asset concentrated webpage. The unique features add more dynamism and make it more promising and appealing. The simple highlights and GUI makes Solus Virtual Manager an essential in the add-on list of developers.