At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal — to help build a better Internet. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the Internet. Just how big?
• We serve more web traffic than Twitter, Amazon, Apple, Instagram, Bing, & Wikipedia combined.
• Anytime we push code, it immediately affects over 200 million web surfers.
• Every day, more than 10,000 new customers sign-up for Cloudflare service.
• Every week, the average Internet user touches us more than 500 times.
• We serve data from over 100 points-of-presence around the world.
Website performance and security
Once a website is part of the Cloudflare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network, spanning 100+ data centers and growing. Through caching and optimized network routing we will accelerate your customer websites up to 2x, reduce your bandwidth usage by up to 60%, increase customer density, and decrease server loads – all while improving security by blocking attacks at the network level before they ever get to your server. We also provide automatic IPv6 and HTTP/2 enablement for your customers – even if your network doesn’t support it yet!
Benefits to Hosting Providers
• Protect Customer Domains — Keep customer data secure and protect websites from a multitude of threats and attacks with Cloudflare’s DDoS protection and free SSL.
• Accelerate Website Performance — Improve page-load speeds by 2x, decrease requests by 65%, and save 60% on bandwidth.
• Future-Proof Your Offering — Be confident that your offering contains the latest advancements in web performance and security technology with IPv6, universal SSL, and HTTP/2.
• Generate Additional Revenue — Become a Cloudflare self-serve or enterprise reseller to earn additional revenue by selling Cloudflare paid plans to your customers.
Cloudflare plugin for cPanel
The plugin takes less than five minutes to install on your cPanel server and allows all of your shared hosting customers to enable Cloudflare in just two clicks.
Cloudflare cPanel FAQ
Please visit Cloudflare’s cPanel Integration FAQ for support.
IMPORTANT: The Cloudflare plugin for cPanel is only intended for shared hosting providers and requires a Host API key only available through Cloudflare partnership.