A Brief Overview
CloudLinux is the all pervasive security solution of, for and by Linux. This application is guaranteed to make Linux even more stable and secure its perimeters without fail. What’s more, CloudLinux even makes Linux more profitable an enterprise in the process! The CloudLinux Operating System brings to the end user not one, but multiple benefits. It makes a server much more secure while simultaneously increasing server density. All of this in turn reduces the overall operating cost of the system and increases profitability. The CloudLinux OS is estimated to be online in over 20,000 production servers currently. Over the years, this Operating System has come to be regarded as one he finest options for a shared hosting environment. The aforementioned features combine with its wide range of tools to make these an intrinsic component of any major control panel working for a shared hosting provider.
Some of the Salient Features
CloudLinux has shown a steady growth in its popularity rate down the years along with an increasingly positive tone of review from its various users. It is the well-designed features of this OS that make it so lucrative to end users and are the secret behind its enduring popularity. These features include the following:
● CloudLinux uploads its software, that is, the very latest techniques and technologies developed in and for the field of shared hosting into the very center of its OS – into a customized Linux core.
● The system differentiates users and isolates one almost completely from the other to ensure that neither user’s privacy or modus operandi is disabused.
● One of the most important features of this technology is that it can reprimand MySQL database abusers online.
● CloudLinux allows the end user to select the PHP language versions, thereby determining the very essence of the programming and its lingual core. The user may choose from PHP versions ranging from 4.4 to 5.6 respectively.
● CloudLinux is nothing if not discreet. It screens users from accessing private information not belonging to them as well as from accessing or updating configuration files in any way. This is quite important, especially as a security measure.
● This system allows the user to monitor various factors such as the IO, the CPU and so on.
● CloudLinux supports or is compatible with most major control panels, making the job of the end user very comfortable indeed. Further, it can be substituted for by RHEL or CentOS.
CloudLinux OS – A Conclusion
Thus CloudLinux OS truly is a program that makes life easier for the cPanel end user, reducing effort and increasing efficiency. It’s one of the simplest and yet most comprehensive answers the technological generation has come up with in recent times for managing its own territory.